Saturday, January 9, 2010

Try this again..

Hmmm let's see how long I last blogging this time. =)

This is one of my fave engagement pics done by Melinda Ann Photography! =)


Wedding planning is in full swing! Immediately after we got engaged (November 24, 2009) I had a bunch of things under wraps. Including the reception venue, wedding colors, wedding party (our wedding party rocks!) and who I wanted to be the DJ and photographers. I recently made our wedding website, which I wasn't planning on making but did it anyways for something to do. Check it out--- http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JessicaVoelker&JaredKnoodle

We still have to tackle the cake and florist and invitations! It's already 315 days away- yikes! That sounds far away but I know it will be here before we know it.

Last weekend we headed up north to the Smith residence for some engagement photo's by Melinda Ann Photography! It was FREEZING but she did an amazing job (per usual!) You can see our sneak peek here-- www.melindaannphotography.com

We had so much fun with Don & Melinda, playing on their new Wii! Thanks for the awesome hospitality =)

Last semester of school is starting, I am both nervous and excited..but more excited I think! I just want to start a real nursing job so I can do what I love to do! I think we have around 100 days of school left until graduation :) I better look that up and start a countdown!

Until later,
jess
xoxo



No comments: