Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Planning...

(How beautiful is that?!)

..is no longer in full swing, but ALMOST complete! Obviously there are MANY MANY more things that need to be done, but I admit that I am proud of the things we have checked off our to-do list thus far!

Let's recap shall we?
Church- St Johns in Davison
Reception Venue- The Palazzo Grande in Shelby Twp (AMAZING! So so happy about this one)
Florist- Viviano Flower Shop - Marena is AMAZING! I can't wait to see what the flowers look like. I am not even a flower person and could actually go without them at our wedding (haha) but after meeting with her I am actually looking forward to them!
Lighting- Mercury Sound and Lighting. At first I didn't think much about lighting, I knew I wanted a monogram on the wall but didn't know much about lighting at weddings? But then we met David and Angie, husband and wife, and they were awesome =) I can't wait to see the Palazzo after they are finished with it!
Cake- Militello's Bakery One word--- YUM! When the owner sat us down he had three torte's for us to sample, I'm not giving away which one we picked but let's say it was the one I thought I would hate! It was so delicious and was light and melted in your mouth. Ooohh I want some right now! Everyone coming to the wedding needs to try our cake, even if you don't like cake it's amazing I promise.
Photographers- The Gaupers If anyone needs a photographer for anything- seniors, family, weddings etc you should check out the Gaupers. Ryan and Holly, another husband and wife duo are.. ok I will say it again, AMAZING (that's my favorite word, can ya tell?) They really are! Obviously I must give credit to Melinda Ann Photography because she is our friend/engagement photographer/amazing woman! But the Gaupers are going to do a fantabulous job at our wedding, I love that I don't have to worry or stress about wedding pictures because they are in charge (btw- I am a picture freak in case you didn't know, so the pics are REALLY important to me)
Invitations will likely be from American Wedding online, very cheap but beautiful. The ones we picked aren't TOO modern, but they aren't the traditional/cheesy/fancy shmancy invites with tissue paper! I loooove them!

What else is there?! I think I've covered everything we have taken care of. WOOHOO Go me :)
Now if I can just buy all of those things I want on Etsy for the wedding.. but that is a whole nother post!!

Whew, I guess I need to work on some homework instead of wedding planning nonstop :) Maybeee?

xoxoxo
Jess

2 comments:

SumSum said...

i would like to raise your follow with a follow...
enjoy my dementia!
SumSum

Jessica Marie said...

Haha thanks! I looove your posts. I can't remember if it was Jenni or Melinda who posted your blog on their fb but you are hillllarrrious haha so thanks for the laughs!