Sunday, July 13, 2008

every little thing. is gonna be alright.

well, i'm baaaaaack :)

Jared met with the San Fran head guy on Friday--- and the verdict is he is moving :( Which is good, but still depressing. He's either leaving middle of August or end of August. I don't think it has really hit me yet but I'm still happy he got a job!!

Had a small bonfire on Friday night since the rents were outta town!


Then went to see my friend from nursing schools new baby-- she just got out of the hospital on the 4th. She's honestly the smallest baby I've ever held! And I've held a TON of babies. I miss her already :(



Another work week starts tomorrow.. ugh. Good thing I'm going to be putting in my two weeks notice soon. Anyone know of someone that needs a nanny/babysitter in Davison?? I need to find a job and I only have class on Thursdays and Fridays this semester! Woohoo

Okay that's all for now... here's a cute pic of Jared and his niece Meghan :)


Adios Amigos

1 comment:

Melinda Ann said...

Jared is moving??? Awwww! That will be hard, but you two will totally live through it. YOu are so cute together!!!

Also, if I needed a nanny would you move up here? haha I will keep an ear out though. Good luck!